Saturday, July 3, 2010

a true friend

the other day i got thinking about what a true friend is and what qualities they posses. there has been one person in my life that is not family that possesses the qualities of what a true friend is, and that is my best friend rae. she has been in my life for over 21 years. we have grown up together and have accomplished many things together and apart. here are the reasons i feel like she is a true friend.
  1. a good listener
  2. always there for me
  3. always willing to help
  4. would never do anything to hurt me
  5. honest
  6. true to her word
  7. faithful
  8. loving
  9. non-judgmental
  10. funny
  11. spiritual
  12. gives good advise
  13. always makes me feel like i am of worth
  14. makes me laugh
  15. looks for the good
  16. makes me want to be better
  17. fun to be around

1 comment: