Saturday, June 12, 2010

answered prayer!

one of my summer goals is to make it to the temple as often as possible. so far i have been able to make it each week for three weeks. today i was almost stopped in being able to go. me and my friend were on our way to the temple. i parked my car and realized i did not know where i had put my recommend. i searched all the places i thought i should be, but i could not find it anywhere. i told my friend she should just go and i would pick her up later. she was determined that i would get into the temple and find the temple recommend. she said "we should pray". a light bulb went off in my head and i was thinking, what a great idea. i said a little prayer (it so reminded me from when we were missionary companions. it was great!). after the prayer, she said we need to look in the car because she knew it had to be there. low and behold it was under a seat. it was amazing! i was able to do some work for my dutch ansesters as well as estonian ansesters of my friend. it was so great to do such great work. the moral of this story is, God answers prayers!

1 comment: