Thursday, June 10, 2010

like old times

its been about 6 months since i last saw my "mamma" and just yesterday night i saw her at the airport standing there. i went up and gave her one of my big bear hugs. there was also a couple of other peeps that are my sisar and veli, (pretty much family). today i spent a good chunk of time with my "mamma" and the roles switched from her knowing everything to me knowing and showing and exploring a new world to her. walking with her around campus made feel like i was back to being her toveri. those were good times when we were. now we get to be friends in the same complex.

being in the same complex with her is something i call meant to be. let me explain... i was kind of thrown into this apt at the last min and now i am so grateful that i am here because of the people i ahve been able to meet because of being here. my apt complex is very small 12 apt in all and pretty far away from campus. one day i was talkin to my toveri and it had been about a month since i had moved to this apt and i asked her where she was livin and she told me. i could not believe my ears... she is living in the same complex two floors above. perhaps there is more to be learned from each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment