Friday, June 4, 2010

people who have blessed my life

you know i ahve so many things to be thankful for, i feel like i have been blessed a lot by the man above. these blessing have been even more evident to me since i have been home from finland. i have had trials and hard times but i feel like my blessings over weigh the times i have struggled. a special thanks to my good friends that are a blessing in my life:
my parents- they have been so supportive of me in helping me get up on my feet again. i really could not have survived these past months with out them.
my fiends before the mission, especially rae, have been so helpful and loving. i can always count on them.
friends from the mission- when moving to a new city and new school they have been very helpful in helping me to get social and out there. they were my friends when i had none. they will deffinately be life friends.
john, adam, jake, and brian from my new ward are greats! they have accepted me and have really played a big impact on me. they accepted me from the begining and helped me transition into a new ward fast. i have learned much from them all.
lastly my sisters: i can always count on them. they always have great words of wisdom to give me and are very supportive of me.

i love you all! those not mentioned, know you have played a big part in my life as well. i love you!

1 comment: