Thursday, June 3, 2010

life roller coster ride

it seems to me that life brings a lot of different things into our lives as well as different emotions. i don't know if it is just me or if it is because of being home from a mission but since i have been back for the last 6 months it has been very different from what i have expected. i feel like i have gone through almost all of my emotions and it has been a roller coaster ride. everyday that goes by i seem to learn more about who i am and what i want and trying to do what i can to help my self to improve. what i have notice in the last little while is that there are people that come into your life for a reason. they are either there to help you out or for you to help them out. this is why i treasure those that come into my life and i do not think it is coincidence.

peace, kate

No comments:

Post a Comment